The Mission of Tibetan Children’s Villages (TCV) – an integrated charitable organisation – is to ensure that all Tibetan children under its care receive a sound education, a firm cultural identity and become self-reliant and contributing members of the Tibetan community and the world at large.
Goals Of TCV
- Provide parental care and love
- Develop a sound understanding of Tibetan identity and culture
- Develop character and moral values
- Provide effective modern and Tibetan education
- Provide child -centered learning atmosphere in the schools
- Provide environment for physical and intellectual growth
- Provide suitable and effective life and career guidance for social and citizenship skills
Come to Learn, Go to Serve!
“From the day we became refugees, our basic objective was to rise to the very place from where we have fallen down.”
– H.H. the Dalai Lama