The Tibetan Children’s Villages Schools (TCV schools) invite applications from eligible candidates. Interested candidates who fulfill the requirements mentioned below may apply.
• Copy of the first and last page of RC if Tibetan
• Copy of fist and last page of Green Book if Tibetan
• Copies of degrees and teaching certificates with mark sheets
• Teaching experience if any will be given due value
• Health certificate from a recognized hospital
TEACHER REQUIREMENTS AND INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
Interview in two parts:
• Formal interview by the selection panel
• Practical in the form of teaching a lesson for 30-40 minutes in the class.
|1||Tibetan Teachers (TGT & PGT)||March 6, 18 (TUE)||9:00 AM|
|2||Science Teachers (TGT & PGT)||March 7, 18 (WED)||9:00 AM|
|3||Maths. Teachers (TGT)||March 8, 18 (THU)||9:00 AM|
|4||Business Teacher (PGT)||March 9, 18 (FRI)||9:00 AM|
|5||Economics Teacher (PGT)||March 12, 18 (MON)||9:00 AM|
|6||English Teacher (TGT & PGT)||March 13, 18 (TUE)||9:00 AM|
|7||Social Science Teacher (TGT)||March 14, 18 (WED)||9:00 AM|
|8||Computer Instructor||March 15, 18 (THU)||9:00 AM|
|9||Philosophy Teachers||March 16, 18 (FRI)||9:00 AM|
|10||Physical Edu. Teachers||March 17, 18 (SAT)||9:00 AM|
|11||Performing Art Teachers||March 19, 18 (MON)||9:00 AM|
• Venue: TCV Head Office Conference Room, Dharamsala Cantt. H.P.
• Last date of receiving applications February 23, 2018
• Applicants must come for the scheduled interviews to be considered for selection with two recent passport size photos.
• If the applicant is serving in any institution, the applicant should furnish a NOC from their respective employer.
Address your application to:
Tibetan Children’s Village
Distt. Kangra H.P. 176216
Ph: 01892 221686